Auckland weather in February is generally warm (daytime temp around 22 – 27 Celsius degree) but it can be cool in the evenings and rain is always possible so bring suitable clothing and an umbrella.
REGISTRATION & GENERAL
▢ PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (New Participant of Spiritual retreat only)
▢ MASTER YOGA CARD (Repeaters)
▢ CASH NZ Currency only (Please bring CASH to pay for all Retreat expenses)
▢ USB Memory STICK (For Home joy prayers & practices recorded at the retreat)
IN YOUR ROOM – Suggested to bring the following
▢ TORCH (For ease of movement at night time)
▢ TOILETRIES (All personal toiletries including face cloth)
▢ SLEEPING AIDS ( Recommend earplugs for light sleepers sharing rooms (we do not supply), Eye covers also optional
▢ ANY MEDICATION
▢ LONG SLEEVE
AROUND THE VENUE
▢ SUNSCREEN & HAT (February will be warm and sun in Auckland is quite strong)
▢ SHORTS / LEGGINGS
▢ SPORTS WEAR & GEAR There is swimming pool, soccer, football & cricket etc. We recommend appropriate sports gear (sports shoes essential on indoor courts), old shoes for water activities
▢ THONGS for the shower
▢ INSECT REPELLENT (Optional)
▢ SUNGLASSES (Optional)
COMING FROM OVERSEAS
▢ CASH (Change money to NZD dollar (cash only). There are ‘cash out’ facilities in nearby towns however, this is not guaranteed)
▢ FOOD ITEMS (Read the customs information within the meals section of the registration site so that you know what you can/cannot bring into New Zealand. Or declare it rather than risk of $400 instant fine)
IN THE WORKSHOP/MEDITATION ROOM
▢ DRINK BOTTLE (Drink bottle – if not individual, please write your name on it)
▢ SLIP ON SHOES (Shoes that are easy to take on/off)
▢ BLANKET & SHAWL (Favorite shawl/blanket for comfort and warmth)
▢ CHAIR & CUSHION (Optional) Meditation chair AND/OR cushions, if you have your own please bring
- Each morning starts with an Open Heart Prayer, a wonderful way to prepare for the day.
- Shoes are removed before entering the workshop/ meditation/ prayer room.
- Turn your mobile phone off or in airplane mode before entering meditation room.
- No flash is allowed when taking picture with Irman or in the meditation room.
- No video, pictures or audio recording is allowed during every workshop & Retreat. Official recording will be provided to participants.
- Provided seating will be on normal chairs with space at the front of the room for participant to use low meditation chairs or cushions. The first row on the floor and the chairs will be reserved for first time participants.
- You are welcome to use a shawl or blanket in the meditation room for your comfort.
and you can/may choose to follow this tradition.
- Punctuality – please be on time, and ready, (not waiting for anything). This is
a sweet courtesy to teachers and participants alike and a beautiful opportunity to be in the love.
Security and responsibility for money, mobile phones, cameras, etc rest with you